Paul & Joe Carousel Collection
Paul & Joe Beauté is playing the nostalgia card with its Spring 2013 Collection called Carousel. For this spring, Paul & Joe Beauté are inviting us to visit a vintage world, delightfully regressive. It is indeed in memories of the past, especially funfairs and their merry-go-rounds, that the brand drew its inspiration to create this limited edition collection, Carrousel.
By combining codes dear to the brand, with the colourful world of the funfair, it is a true invitation to enjoy the pleasures of the past that is offered to us.
Whether embossed in the lipstick grape, or directly printed on the packaging, the wooden horse, a reference to merry-go-round in Paris, was chosen as the emblem of this colorful collection.
This wild cavalcade consists of:
– 3 eyeshadows.
– A pressed powder with an universal shade that takes us on a whirlwind of colours, reminiscent of the exhilarating sensation felt when riding a woden horse on a merry-go-round.
– 3 lipsticks with evocative names whose grapes are embossed with the famous woden horse.
– Lipstick cases, available in three patterns, echoing the Spring-Summer 2013 Paul & Joe fashion collection, a real tribute to Sophie Albou, the creator of the brand.
– A compact with a retro-modern style.
– A range of 10 duos blushers.
– A protective make-up base available in two shades to suit all skin tones.