Expertainement : all the experts of the European beauty market in this conference program!
MakeUp in Paris, which will take place on June 20 and 21, 2019 at the Carrousel du Louvre, will not fail to bring you an in-depth knowledge of the makeup and skincare market.
Are you a brand? Come and seize every opportunity to discover innovations and product launches, network and understand the trends to come, during 2 days of intense business.
Beauty experts from all over the world will gather and share their knowledge and passion with you at unmissable conferences. And here’s a little sneak peek of what’s in store for you…
Thursday 20 June 2019
10:30 – 11:15 «10 years of Beauty trends: A look back at 2009 and the 2020 outlook»
Conference by Margaux Caron, Global Beauty Analyst at MINTEL.
11:30 – 12:30 « The Q : semiology of a forgotten generation»
Introduction by Rémy Oudghiri, Generel Manager, SocioVision (groupe IFOP) followed by a conference on the “Q” generation (Quadras and Quinquas) by Dr Anthony Mathé, PhD Semiotician, Brand Consultant, Doctor in Sociology at the University of Paris-Descartes, Head of Socio-economic Studies at ObSoCo (Observatoire Société et Consommation).
13:30 – 14:30 Focus on Color: « The Color, always the Color…! »
• “Color Wave by Beautystreams”.
• The Comité Français de la Couleur (CFC)
14:45 – 15:30 Focus on formulation: « What are the new technologies, new ingredients in Skin Care and MakeUp formulations?»
Round table moderated by Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Beautyworld Connexions with the participation of various exhibitors at MakeUp in Paris of which:
• Eleonora Tauriello, Marketing Manager, Pink Frogs Cosmetics
• Emmanuelle Couval, Director R&D and Innovation, Strand Cosmetics Europe
15:45 – 16:30 “The State of British Luxury Influence”
Introduction by Eva Lagarde, Marketing Director, Premium Beauty Media, followed by a conference by Jenny Tsai, Founder & CEO, Wearisma
16:45 – 17:45 « How heritage influences today’s creation and design and can inspire the future»
Round table moderated by Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Beautyworld Connexions with the participation of:
• Anne Camilli, Founder of the Musée A la Carte ®
• Jean-Marie Martin-Hattemberg, Expert Member of the Compagnie des Experts of the Cour d’Appel of Versailles
• Alnoor, Founder and manager, Alnoor design agency
• Fabrice Legros, Founder, Manager and Art Director, Studio pi design