MakeUp in Paris 2014: even more new exhibitors, even more space, even more fantasy!
Like the first four events, the 2014 edition of MakeUp in Paris, which will take place on 12 and 13 June, will not leave indifferent. First strong point, the sheer number and quality of its exhibitors, with 18 newcomers having already signed up to join their eighty colleagues present the previous year. Second attraction, its high calibre and worthwhile conferences, of which there will be twelve next year. Plus of course the original and popular special events. Between now and 12 June, we will be providing monthly teasers to give you a taste of all gourmet treats in store.
A world of fantasy!
Just one of the highlights of this next edition is a surprise for our make-up professionals: MakeUPhantasy. Ten partner exhibitors will be giving make-up formulas and/or packaging and accessories to volunteer 3rd year students from ESAT, the Paris Higher School of Arts and Techniques, who will then use the items to create ten original works spotlighting the products. The creations will be exhibited during MakeUp in Paris and visitors will be asked to vote for their favourite. The most popular will get a wide coverage on the show website. The partner exhibitors will be able to leave MakeUp in Paris with the work created using the products they provided.
The aim of this initiative is to:
– Spotlight the make-up industrys ingenuity and innovative talent (materials, colours, textures, shapes).
– Introduce young designers to the professional world of make-up (key players, business activities, organisation, production).
– Use creativity as a means to promote the aesthetic and mechanical qualities of make-up components.
– Encourage dialogue between young designers, future professionals and MakeUp in Paris exhibitors.
Our exhibitors and partners will benefit from:
– An exclusive partnership with a school of creative arts and design.
– 10 student creations made by using make-up components and exhibited at the Carrousel du Louvre on 12 and 13 June 2014.
– A public vote to measure the popularity of the works exhibited.
– A dedicated communication campaign (press release, newsletter, interviews with designers, etc.).
– Plus a virtual gallery at www.makeup-in-paris.com after the show.
Eighteen new exhibitors and even more space!
This should no longer come as a surprise! Each year, between fifteen and twenty new companies join those having already exhibited, most of whom have attended every event for the past five years. Continuity is one of MakeUp in Paris strongest points. Our new exhibitors are also a source of additional interest for visitors who are able to discover new suppliers, in this case coming from the world over. So we would like to welcome The Innovation Cie (CIT), Collcap, CTK, Gerresheimer, Joko, LF Beauty, Mascara Plus, Mei Shual, SIMP, Virospack, Red Of View, Omnicos, HCT France, Sheencolor, Swan cosmetiques, Cosmetic Group USA, Cosmax and PolyChromatic.
Nor should it be a surprise to learn that many exhibitors increase their exhibition space a little more each year. And this will also be the case in 2014. Seven exhibitors have already asked that we double or even triple their floor space. So much so that the total surface area of MakeUp in Paris will rise next year from 3,265 to 4,265 sqm.