MakeUp in Paris: Your next pro meeting place, on June 20th and 21st at the Carrousel du Louvre
MakeUp in Paris, it is a make-up universe at the heart of Paris with its profusion of colours, its inventiveness, its beauty and youthfulness.
MakeUp in Paris is also a laboratory where make-up artists, technicians and trend setters mix together to develop products always more remarkable, and whose talent is directly staged on the very venue of the event in the form of make-up animations and as part of targeted conferences and of creation workshops.
MakeUp in Paris, it is of course a global platform to foster exchanges between visitors and exhibitors who can carry on business in fully equipped spaces, with their warm and friendly atmosphere being another plus to guarantee some optimum contacts and a particularly efficient level of business.
MakeUp in Paris will host for the forth year in a row, on 20th & 21th of June, 2013 at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris, professionals from the formulation and packaging industry but also full-service specialists and designers for the satisfaction of Marketing, Research & Developement teams coming from Brands operating in the global sector of BEAUTY.
And this year, it is also:
– A new website exclusively dedicated to the make-up sector: www.makeup-in.com
– 25% more exhibitors and among them, our warm welcome goes to AC Cosmétiques, Baosheng Corporation, Baralan, Barbara Hofmann, Bell, Bottlemate Taiwan, Chemicos, Chromavis, Crystalmoda, Confalonieri Matite, Cosmecca Korea, Dieter Bakic Enterprises, Digital Packaging, Federico Ferrer, HCP Packaging, Hwa Sung, Leoplast, Omnicos Group, Shanghai Delviel Cosmetic, Toly France, Yoshida, Zignago Vetro.
– 12 conferences on two days only click here to get the complete program to date.
– A new area dedicated to Ingredients in partnership with BASF, MERCK and LASERSON.
– For the first time this year, students from make-up schools and their models will participate twice a day in a MakeUParade, within the aisles, among the visitors, by staging the exhibitors make-up products.
– Back to the childhood memories with the MakeUPainting! Coloured pencils, pencil sharpeners, pencil jars, paper models, a drawing contest, a gift, an instructor . Nothing will be missing for this new space to bring back to life our childhood memories.
– A make-up trends area around the four seasons.
To discover all these novelties, innovations and the many exhibitors to this fourth edition, register for free on www.makeup-in-paris.com, to get your entry pass to the two days of the show giving you access to the booths and to the various animations.