Creating Your Brand’s Strategy and Product Development to Reach Gen Z & Millennial Markets
Maintaining an established presence in the beauty industry is tough, especially when it comes to meeting the expectations of Gen Z and Millennial consumers. Beauty brands large and small are held to high standards when it comes to both marketing and formulation.
Learn ways to gain a much greater following of these consumer types while still preserving your brand image and unique platform, during the conference “Creating Your Brand’s Strategy and Product Development to Reach Gen Z & Millennial Markets” by Courtney McKenzie Newell, CEO of Crowned Marketing & Communications, at the next MakeUp in NewYork.
• Learn various ingredient and formulation trends that are worth capitalizing on
• Learn what services your brand may be able to outsource to avoid common marketing and branding mishaps
• Understand the behavior patterns and expectations of Gen Z and Millennial consumers
• Find ways to communicate transparency throughout your branding
• Learn how “clean beauty” is making an impact on your target audience and how to get ahead of what’s next
The MakeUp in team is looking forward to welcoming you the 11 & 12 September 2019 at the Center415, on the 5th Avenue, at the heart of Manhattan for an amazing new edition of the ONLY event dedicated exclusively to make-up and skincare on the East Coast.