Innovations to feast your eyes!
24 exhibitors submitted a total of 53 products at the Innovation Contest, organized as usual, at the next MakeUp in NewYork trade show. The selected products will be presented on the unavoidable “Innovation Tree”, now well known to exhibitors and visitors of MakeUp In events in the world. Note that 80% of these products were designed in the first and second quarter of 2017. This means these innovations will premiere at the show for US visitors.
These innovations actually epitomize all the trends observed: ultra light formulas, matte textures, metal and iridescent effects, packagings that take the shape of fun to use pens and jumbos, increasingly precise and easy to use accessories…
Our special thanks go to the following Companies for their participation:
ALKOS GROUP, ANCOROTTI COSMETICS, SUZHOU ANTE COSMETICS, ASQUAN GROUP, COSMEI, COSON, FABER-CASTELL COSMETICS, GEKA, GUANGZHOU GLOBAL VILLAGE, HYANG NAM BEAUTY, JESPON, LO MEI COSMETICS, LUMSON SPA, NUCO, PENNELLI FARO, QUALIPAC AMERICA, ROBERTS COSMETICS+CONTAINERS, S&J INTERNATIONAL, SCHWAN COSMETICS, STEP COSMETICI, STRAND COSMETICS EUROPE, TONNIE COSMETICS, UNITED BRANDS MARKETING, WECKERLE COSMETICS.
Products submitted were tested and evaluated by the members of the IT Products Expert Committee who did their best to single out the most innovative ones.
We would like to express our thanks to all the experts involved on this occasion, namely:
– Florence Bernardin, founder of the Information & Inspiration Company, an expert in Asian cosmetic, beauty and well-being trends;
– Lucille Gauthier, Beauty Consultant, styles and Innovation Consulting Firm, Pecler’s Paris;
– Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, founder of the Consulting Firm Beautyworld Connections;
– Jean-Louis Mathiez founder of the Cinqpats Company, a firm specialized in cosmetic packaging innovation;
– Luisa Oliva, an International consultant in cosmetics and expert in formulation;
– Martial Touze, professor of the Ecole Européenne de Packaging (ESEPAC)
– Gerald Martines, founder and Manager of the consulting firm In.signes specialized in marketing and innovation for premium beauty products.
Visitors will have the possibility to discover the products selected on the Innovation Tree Products set up at the show; the name and booth number of the exhibiting company will also be indicated on the product for visitors wishing to test them.
In addition to this presentation, IT Products will now be identified on and outside the show premises with the logo, “AWARDED MAKE UP IT PRODUCTS”.
Visitors will be able to spot this logo at the stands of winners singled out at MakeUp in NewYork but also on promotional materials dedicated to IT Products and specially created by organizers.