MakeUp in Seoul in a week: the great event in make-up!
For the first time, the MakeUp in Seoul trade show will be an opportunity, in a week from now, to present the 18 final competitors of a great make-up contest launched last November 8, 2014 by the Korea Make-Up Association and which gathered a hundred participants, to have them take part during the event, to a live and final presentation before a jury of six personalities from the world of make-up.
Three main themes were selected by the Association:
– Trends for 2015, “the 70’s retro”Retour ligne manuel
– 2015 global make-up brand identity advertisementRetour ligne manuel
– Haute Couture fashion make-up
On the first day, the 18 candidates divided in four groups will compete during the whole day. At the end of the contest eight semi-finalists will be selected by a jury composed of the three following members:
– Hee Seon Choi – International Make-up Artist at LancomeRetour ligne manuel
– In Young, O – Professor at In-Duk UniversityRetour ligne manuel
– Hye Jung, Kim – Director of Make-up Studio “Grace of Monaco 1956’ by Yerang
The next day, after the second round, four finalists will be selected again by a new jury composed of the following personalities:
– Sung Eun, Chae – Pro Make-up Artist at SkimRetour ligne manuel
– Han Na, Yoo – Professor at In-Duk UniversityRetour ligne manuel
– Seo Hyun Song – Professor at O-San University
And at 03:00 p.m., the four finalists will compete again for the final ranking. The jury, consisting of Se Hee, Oh, Dae Kyun, Tché, Florence Bernardin, Sandra Maguarian and Jean-Yves Bourgeois will hand out $500 and $300 checks to the two first winners and gifts souvenirs to the third and fourth laureats.
All participants will be rewarded with a diploma and a bag full of make-up products offered by the following partners/exhibitors that we wish to thank for their active commitment, the companies: GEKA, IL COSMETICS, COSON, COSMAX, HWA SUNG COSMETICS, B.KOLORMAKEUP & SKINCARE, GOTHA COSMETICS, KOLMAR KOREA, S&P WORLD, SEACLIFF BEAUTY, CTK.