Make-up innovations, follow the IT Products guide
Original uses, new industrial processes, bold designs, innovative formulas… The IT Products animation will guide visitors through their discovery of make-up innovations presented at MakeUp in SaoPaulo.
A guide at the show entrance
In the entrance hall of the event, the Innovation Tree Products will present the most innovative products – selected by the Committee of expert of the IT Products – among the twenty innovations introduced by the following companies: Adhespack, Baralan, Chromavis, Cosfibel, Cosmogen, Faber-Castell Cosmetics, Intercos, Polychromatic, Sleever International and Strand Cosmetics.
The Innovation Tree Products will also direct visitors to the exhibitors’ stands, where they will be able to test each of the products displayed on the IT Products.
To better spot them, an IT Products label will appear both on the stand of the exhibitors concerned and on the floor plan.
IT Products: a flurry of innovations
MakeUp in SaoPaulo will be the ultimate selection of IT Products for the year 2015, which, all MakeUp in…™ trade shows considered, reflects the dynamism of the make-up industry: more than 150 new products were presented by a total of 120 exhibitors. After being tested and evaluated, 68 of them were selected by the IT Products Committee of Experts to whom we wish to extend our warmest thanks for their work:
• Florence Bernardin, Founder of Information & Inspiration, a market research firm specialized in Asian cosmetic and beauty products.
• Hélène Capgras, Manager of Brain for Beauty for the Martine Leherpeur Consulting firm, specialized in creative business planning for the luxury and beauty market.
• Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Founder and Manager of Beautyworld Connections with a global expertise in BtoB for the beauty and cosmetics industry.
• Jean-Louis Mathiez, Founder and Manager of Cinqpats, specialized in cosmetic packaging innovation.
• Luisa Oliva, International Consultant in cosmetics with an expertise in the field of formulation.
• Serge German, Director of the Ecole Supérieure Européenne de Packaging (ESEPAC or European Institute for Packaging Technology)