Two days of debate at MakeUp in SaoPaulo with ideas to get out of the crisis!
In just over a month, the third edition of MakeUp in SaoPaulo will open on a particularly topical conference program. There is every reason to believe that Brazil will pull out once again from the crisis which has been undermining the country for many months now. A good reason for this is because Brazil remains potentially a rich country thanks to its natural resources and the dynamism and youth of its population. The cosmetic sector proves it. Local companies specialized in formulation and packaging are doing well… very well even! Two not-to-be-missed conferences and two round tables will illustrate this dynamic.
Starting with the conferences and round tables directly related to the country’s economic difficulties and taking place on Thursday, December 8 from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The President of the ABIHPEC and his team will present an update on the economic situation of the beauty industry and its prospects. A presentation that will be followed by a roundtable on the theme “3 ideas on how to move out from the crisis” with the participation of Sabine Oelschlegel, Marketing Director, Weckerle Cosmetics; Nazish Munchenbach, Director Sales & Marketing, Granado; Fernanda Pigatto, Brazil Trends & Marketing, BeautyStreams and Marina Kobayashi, Science and Technology Council, Abihpec-Itehpec.
Second featured conference on the same day: The new packaging solutions that can help promote the development of products and therefore to some extent, pull out faster from the crisis by making attractive products.
THURSDAY DECEMBER 8th
4:00pm – 4:15pm: ABIHPEC
Conference by Joao Carlos Basilio da Silva, President ABIHPEC
4:15pm – 4:45pm: Brazilian Market update
5:00pm – 6:30pm: “3 Ideas how to move out from the crisis in Brazil?”
During this round table, we will debate on 3 ideas:
* The Lipstick factor; How lipsticks survive or even grown in crisis time?
* Export; in a difficult domestic market, is export is a good way to grow our business?
* Product Innovation; despite the crisis, how consumers continue to search for new and innovative products?
Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Beautyworld Connexions & Vincent Gallon, Brazil Beauty News will moderate this round table with the participation of:
– Sabine Oelschlegel, Marketing Director, Weckerle Cosmetics
– Nazish Munchenbach, Director Sales & Marketing, Granado
– Fernanda Pigatto, Brazil Trend & Marketing, BeautyStreams
– Marina Kobayashi, Science and Technology Council at Abihpec-Itehpec
2:45pm – 3:45pm: “What kind of packaging and applicators for a recovering industry in Brazil”
Round table moderated by Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Beautyworld Connexions.
1) How to cope with constant cost pressure?
2) How to adapt manufacturing to the requirements of the Brazilian brands?
3) How to feed the need for constant need for innovation in Brazil?
With the participation of:
– Paola Froes, Sales & Marketing Director, Albéa Brazil
– Ludivine Dervaux, Project Manager Brazil, Cosmogen
– Flavio Unikowsky, Latin America Director, Cosmogen
– Mariana Fonseca, Sales Director Brazil & Latam, Geka Brazil
– Meire Tescer, Commercial Director, Qualipac Brazil