Branding and re-branding: Frederic Fekkai and the challenge to stay relevant and engaging in today’s markets
For almost three decades, Frederic Fekkai has shaped the international beauty landscape. Frédéric’s vision extended beyond running a salon when he realized that women spared no expense on their complexions, but the majority of haircare products were purchased at the drugstore. With a nod to prestige skincare, Frédéric decided to extend the luxury hair experience from his salon into clients’ homes with a product collection. From packaging and texture to fragrance, the products have always asserted “luxury cues” for a sensorial experience. Fekkai currently operates salons in key markets including New York City, Greenwich, Dallas, and Palm Beach.
Hear how his luxury, heritage brand is adapting for continued success in an ever-changing market.
He will also announce an exciting new launch debuting in early 2020!
A not to be missed spotlight interview!
Frederic Fekkai, CEO, FEKKAI brands and BASTIDE interview will be followed by a panel discussion on the challenge to stay relevant and engaging in today’s markets with Industry leaders and innovators discussing the importance of staying current in an ever-evolving marketplace.
Attend a Robust Masterclass:
• When is it time to consider a rebranding, and why?
• Rebranding vs. Evolving: how to stay relevant without alienating your current customer base.
• A discussion of best practices and key learnings on how to ensure your brand stands out in today’s market.
• Fostering interest and brand loyalty in the digital landscape through branding.
• The importance of personalization and considering the user experience when creating your brand.
• What to expect when rebranding: logistical challenges to consider when doing a brand “refresh”.