MakeUp in LosAngeles: Be in the KNOW…with our conferences – DAY 2
As always at the MakeUp in LosAngeles shows, an amazing conference program awaits you on the fringe of the show itself. Trends, brands stories, market news, innovations…
All the “hot” subjects of the moment will be covered and explained to you in great details!
You were waiting for the 2nd day program… here it is!
Thursday February 28th, 2019
9:15 am – 10:00 am: « Unveiling the Color Wave 2020! »
presented by BEAUTYSTREAMS
The Clean and Green movement
10:15 am – 11:15 am: Part 1: « Rise of the Natural and Clean Movement »
Presentation and round table moderated by Leila Rochet-Podvin, founder of COSMETICS INSPIRATION & CREATION, with the participation of:
– Conor Begley, Co-Founder & President, TRIBE DYNAMICS
– Romain Gaillard, CEO/Founder, THE DETOX MARKET
– Sasha Plavsic, Founder and Creative Director, ILIA
– Katey Denno, Celebrity Makeup Artist, Green Living and Beauty Expert
11:30 am – 12:15 pm: Part 2: « Are you Clean and Green enough for your Consumers ? »
Round table moderated by Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor-in-Chief, GLOBAL COSMETICS INDUSTRY MAGAZINE with the participation of:
– Jennifer Donahue, Director of Marketing, CRODA
– Denise Herich, Co-Founder, THE BENCHMARK COMPANY
– Richard L. Pietz, Director, KORA ORGANICS BY MIRANDA KERR
– Rose Fernandez, CEO, ALGENIST
– Will Visser, Associate Vice President, GOLDEN ARROW AMERICA
1:00 pm – 1:45 pm: « Inclusive Indie Beauty: What’s Next »
Round table moderated by Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editior-in-Chief, GLOBAL COSMETICS INDUSTRY MAGAZINE with the participation of:
– Jessica Estrada, Founder and Brand Architect, HUE FOR EVERY MAN
– Bridget Howard, Founder, PARLOR WEST VENTURES
– Veronica Lorenz, Founder, VAMP STAMP
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: « Innovations in makeup and skin care » (packaging, formulas, accessories, full service)
Round table moderated by Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, BEAUTYWORLD CONNEXIONS with the participation of Jennifer Karuletwa, Business Development Director – US West Coast, PECLERS PARIS and Fabrizio Buscaini, CEO, CHROMAVIS.
Followed by the « Milenials FavorITes Awards » of MakeUp in LosAngeles with awards designed and presented by Rick Weisbrod, COO, WORLD WIDE PACKAGING
3:15 pm – 4:00 pm: « Wine and Spirits Session »
by LUXE PACK
Stay tunned for more info about the top-notch speakers for you at MakeUp in LosAngeles.